What is a blog?

Hello guys!

I hope you all are very good. Now I’m gonna start a brief review about the blog and blogging. I hope that you all will like my effort.

So first of all, I’ll tell about blog. So here’s a question. What is a blog? So, according to dictionary.com, “a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style” is known as a blog. In simple words, we can say that a blog is a platform where we can easily share our personal ideas, thoughts and information without any hesitation or restriction.

A blog is website with the domain of “blogspot.com” or any other domain where anyone can earn money by presenting a unique content. A blog can be run by an individual or a group, because there is no limitation there. Anyone can run it anytime.

A blog is very good for students. They can get information or new ideas regarding their studies or about any other topic. Students can also improve their writing skill by writing articles on their blogs. Students can also earn a handsome amount and publicity by blogging as well.

In short, whatever is your age or occupation; you can easily run your blog without any restriction.

So that was a short introduction about blog. In the next part I’ll try to provide you more details about blog and blogging. I hope you guys will like my article.

Thanks! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to save/store your photos & videos for lifetime!